Highbanking/Dredging in the Philippines (Benguet area)

NewProspector

Jul 12, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good day!

I know that there are some older threads about prospecting in the Philippines but I would like to start a thread where people can (hopefully) share their own experiences (or their friends/relatives experience)

Iā€™m moving to the Philippines in 2024 due to my job and Iā€™m really curious about prospecting while Iā€™m there, particularly in Benguet. But thereā€™s not really a lot of info or videos on YouTube of how much you can expect finding there with a high banker for example.
The locals there uses somewhat outdated equipment and probably has pretty high losses.

So Iā€™m wondering if anyone here has som experience from prospecting in Benguet to share.

Thanks

Upvote 0

desertgolddigger

Bronze Member
May 31, 2015
Twentynine Palms, California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Time Ranger
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Good day!

I know that there are some older threads about prospecting in the Philippines but I would like to start a thread where people can (hopefully) share their own experiences (or their friends/relatives experience)

Iā€™m moving to the Philippines in 2024 due to my job and Iā€™m really curious about prospecting while Iā€™m there, particularly in Benguet. But thereā€™s not really a lot of info or videos on YouTube of how much you can expect finding there with a high banker for example.
The locals there uses somewhat outdated equipment and probably has pretty high losses.

So Iā€™m wondering if anyone here has som experience from prospecting in Benguet to share.

Thanks
I don't know anything about gold prospecting outside of where I live. But I can wish you the best with your new job location, and good gold where you'll be prospecting/mining.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
First off , I'd contact the Philippian's Government and get a copy of their rules ! read them over a couple of times to make sure you know what their rules are ! Then I'd try to (like was just posted ) contact any club or group or individuals that are over there and ask them !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread