May 6, 2016
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro w/stock coil , 8x5 & nels storm ,garret carrot
Makro racer 2 w/stock coil ,5" round & 9x5.5 Makro PinP
Mindlab CTX 3030 11'coil / 10x5 coiltek, Minelab 17" smart coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have been on the site for probably a week , week & a half .. and I Just noticed that I should post this
As I guess you know my name is Jim Bonito also DumpSite Digger on Youtube . I am still very green in the Hobby and putting together videos
I hope you can tell I love this hobby and have real passion for it .. I,m 58 years of age ,Married to a great women and have a beautiful daughter we live in New York
I purchased an AtPro detector with the garrett carrot pin pointer roundabout beginning of April , I have been out every day since except for a day here and there
I work in the Heat and A/C field but I make time to hunt lately I have been able to do that , soon it will be busy .
I would also like to know if I can switch my member name to DumpSite Digger , probably shouldn't have my 1st and last name all over the place . I kind of learned
a lot of things watching you tube shows like The Hoover Boys etc ! but you can't learn experiance that takes time , I feel like Im not doing that bad and I understand
you do better by researching where you are gonna hunt and ask questions to older folk they can help tip you off . Well I hope to meet a lot of nice folk as I already
have been answered to on several posts. Thank you so much and its a pleasure to meet you

Regards Jim Bonito
( DumpSite Digger)

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: New York for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the party! Trash digging is another treasure hunt IMO. Good Luck and Happy Hunting.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome from Texas. Hey, why noy have a session with the Long Island Medium. Teresa Caputo? You'll cry, but maybe she can tell you where to dig. Seriously, have confidence. There is nothing special to finding. I always thought it was mostly luck and attitude. Good luck on your hunts...

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello: Welcome! Do not be afraid to detect those unlikely looking spots where you would least likely think of searching.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread