How ddo i use tnet??

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Click on "my settings" and scroll down, on the left hand side there should be an edit avatar option. you can probably change your info there too

PhattyB

Apr 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only after you've logged in will you see the buttons to "Reply to Thread". It should be at the top and bottom of every thread page, and a "reply with quote" button under every individual post.

Also, when in a post, you can go to the bottom white area, type something up there, and click "Post Quick Reply"

You show all the signs of an older gentleman, so I hope when we get you educated on how to use tnet, you'll educate us on a few things with stories and wisdom. Waiting patiently!

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Only after you've logged in will you see the buttons to "Reply to Thread". It should be at the top and bottom of every thread page, and a "reply with quote" button under every individual post.

Also, when in a post, you can go to the bottom white area, type something up there, and click "Post Quick Reply"

You show all the signs of an older gentleman, so I hope when we get you educated on how to use tnet, you'll educate us on a few things with stories and wisdom. Waiting patiently!

He wants to change his settings, he knows how to post.

PhattyB

Apr 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My bad, I misread the first line. Sorry for trying to help at all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions