How to kill 10s of thousands in one swoop!

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No This isn't what many of you are thinking!!!

Last night here in Texas the temperature got down to the low 50s. So I kept hearing this complaining last night out in front of my house on how it is going to get colder and the culprits were crying out in agony about them freezing last night and didn't know what to do about it. Some even said it was going to be the coldest winter coming up soon and they needed to find some way to prepare!

Yes, I heard all this commotion last night that kept me awake and not much sleep at all!

So this morning I figured I would go see what the problem was and of course I had spoken with them and explained that you guys and gals kept me from sleeping last night and so being it was Veterans Day today and I had plans, (Oh, BTW, HAPPY VETERANS DAY TO ALL YOU VETS!), so back on the subject, so I explained that I WAS going to go on a motorcycle ride and enjoy the day, but my safety comes first when it comes to 2 wheels!!! You should have seen the expressions on their faces when they found out I ride a Harley! I think even some of them were in envy of me!!

Being I did NOT feel it was safe for me to ride, (being I was still a bit tired), I told the little buggers I had a solution to their cold problem!

Man you should have heard them all come up and listen to me, You know like the TV commercial where when EF Hutton speaks, Everyone listens? Well that is EXACTLY what happened!

So I tell them I had to go inside the house for a few minutes, and take out (2) 4 quart pots and (2) 2 quart pots and I fill them with HOT water. I put them on the stove and proceeded to turn the burners on high.

Then I went back outside and being it was warming up a bit and seeing the little booggers move about soaking in the sun. I had some friendly conversations with them. Oh, they discussed their little adventures of scouting out some areas of the neighborhood stealing what food and such they could from people, (I never did like a thief anyway), the people they had personal contact with, (oh, a few of them told me they had some personal contact with me this summer), it took a bit of thinking but it all came back to me and I remembered! Oh, how soon does time take a toll on someone for them to forget little things like that! They also told me the music they listen to and their favorite groups! One of them was not Lynyrd Skynyrd! I couldn't believe my ears! I said how come? They all said they didn't like the south. I told them that Lynyrd Skynyrd is the all time bands of all bands! They disagreed! Of course I explained everyone has their own tastes, but they really needed to recount their taste in music!

So after about 15 minutes I went back inside the house after telling them I would be back in a few minutes on their solution to their heating problem!

Now I take the (2) 2 quart pots, (by this time the water is into a good rolling boil), I calmly go outside and as I approach the little boogers, I told them I had a present for them.

So I set one of the pots down and picked up a stick and poked a hole in the center of their little get together! Man you should have seen them get pi$$ed off when I did that, they started going ape$hit!!!

I then proceeded to pour the boiling pot of water around their little circle working my way inward and then took the other pot and did the same thing. As I was doing this I was explaining to them I was going to fix their heating problem really quick!

After I went back into the house and got the other (2) 4 quart pots I repeated the process!

A couple of hours later I went out to check on them and the ones still around were taking the others who happened to perish and dumping them outside their little gathering place, I went back inside and proceeded to repeat the process of giving them their own little hot tub!

You guess it! FIRE ANTS! I hate the little BA$TARD$! Why waste money on cheap pesticides that they become immune to? Water and gas doesn't cost very much and you should see the results!

Boiling water soaks in the ground a lot quicker then hoping those little boogers bring the pesticide down into the mound and have a nice meal!

I say screw that!!! I got something for them! CHEAPEST WAY to rid the little Fockers!!!!!!!!!

So I know most of you are coming into winter season, so don't let this stop you from helping out those in need of warming up during this holiday seasons coming up! Give them the best present they can ask for!

Oh, I almost forgot to mention, The ones who said they had personal contact with me this past summer? You can bet I PAID them ALL BACK with my own personal contact!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread