How to measure bite of the dogs by force gauges?

Clar

Sep 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi I want to ask you how I can measure bite force dogs? I know that I’ll need a some electronic force gauges, but question is what type. Do you think that this type of electronic force gauges will be right www.spaming.spamer.com ??Another question is how I should measure that the value force of bite will be truest? How use this electronic force gauges? Links would be great for similar topic if you know

Last edited by a moderator:

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe if you Google it someone might have already done it. Unless you want to measure your own dog.

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All I know for sure is: Have a Staffordshier Terrior (AKA -Pitbull) clamp down on your neck and you won't have to worry about this question any longer -

Merry Christmas!!!

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
With a Doctor on site, let a dog bite your' leg. The Doctor will then ask you on a scale of 1 to 10, how much pain you are in. When you give your answer, you will have answered your on question.:tongue3:

Frank

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I really don't know guy.... but when you get the gage I suggest inserting into dogs mouth. Cut the electrical cord off your least favorite appliance. Bare the wires on the cut end. Now plug into wall socket and with gage in place touch the dog with the wires (anywhere). You should obtain a very good high reading of the bite force. But you'll get the idea of the force after he's done showing you. You'll probably get numerous bites in which to get a good mean average. Take notes and post results please.

ONLY KIDDING.... KIDDING.... KIDDING.... Do not try at home!!!!!!!!!!!! In fact I rescue dogs. Is this for a school project or a lawsuit you have going?

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is nothing more than spamming to get a website listed.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi I want to ask you how I can measure bite force dogs? I know that I’ll need a some electronic force gauges, but question is what type. Do you think that this type of electronic force gauges will be right www.spaming.spamer.com ??Another question is how I should measure that the value force of bite will be truest? How use this electronic force gauges? Links would be great for similar topic if you know

Warning we do not allow spamming, do not repeat....

3%

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

MALO PERICULOSAM, LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETAM SERVITUTEM

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread