Howard Sterling Co Cufflinks & Moneyclip.

bigcaddy64

Apr 20, 2013
Fullerton, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went back to the sale I picked up Gillette razor from today and ended up buying a few more great items.

One thing I have a real hard time passing up is cufflinks. Most of my dress shirts use them so I'm always looking out for a new set. I spied the set below in the case and was immediately impressed with the craftsmanship and the hallmarks were a good sign of the quality.

After a bit of looking, I think they were made by the Howard Sterling Co. but wanted to see if anybody else on here could confirm. They use a 4 leaf clover hallmark which seems to fit but I just wanted to be sure. All have a hammered finish and are in fantastic shape with no dent or scratches of any kind. The picture shows one polished and the other as found. I'll probably wear them out for dinner tonight so it's good I found them

The whole box was 35.00 and was more then fair!

Attachments

• IMG_2010.JPG
    IMG_2010.JPG
    432.1 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_2011.JPG
    IMG_2011.JPG
    439.7 KB · Views: 102

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went back to the sale I picked up Gillette razor from today and ended up buying a few more great items.

One thing I have a real hard time passing up is cufflinks. Most of my dress shirts use them so I'm always looking out for a new set. I spied the set below in the case and was immediately impressed with the craftsmanship and the hallmarks were a good sign of the quality.

After a bit of looking, I think they were made by the Howard Sterling Co. but wanted to see if anybody else on here could confirm. They use a 4 leaf clover hallmark which seems to fit but I just wanted to be sure. All have a hammered finish and are in fantastic shape with no dent or scratches of any kind. The picture shows one polished and the other as found. I'll probably wear them out for dinner tonight so it's good I found them

The whole box was 35.00 and was more then fair!

I am not sure about the maker but those are very attractive cufflinks.

OP
OP
B

bigcaddy64

Apr 20, 2013
Fullerton, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you, JimDon. I wore them out to dinner last night along with the money clip. I'm very pleased with the purchase

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread