Northeast, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
XP Deus + 9" Coil
XP MI-6 Pinpointer,
XP WS4 Wireless Headphones,
XP Remote
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great pic Old Dude. Like you said. Another way to get out and experience. I spend most of my time in nature. If I'm not detecting. I am mushroom hunting, panning along streams, searching for crystals. Anything that gets me out here. I have had many breathtaking views. The only way to see them is getting off the couch. Glad to see there are others out there that have similar interests as me.

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Very nice picture Dave, love the scenery!
Too bad that guy had to 'photo-bomb' such a beautiful shot! :laughing7:

Keep warm buddy,
Dave

OP
OP
Old Dude

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great pic Old Dude. Like you said. Another way to get out and experience. I spend most of my time in nature. If I'm not detecting. I am mushroom hunting, panning along streams, searching for crystals. Anything that gets me out here. I have had many breathtaking views. The only way to see them is getting off the couch. Glad to see there are others out there that have similar interests as me.
Will, I grew up in rural Ky with 2 sisters and no brothers, so I spent LOTS of time outdoors. I spent hours and hours here in NePa walking the old coal mining trails, taking pics of the scenery and bears, lol.

Very nice picture Dave, love the scenery!
Too bad that guy had to 'photo-bomb' such a beautiful shot! :laughing7:

Keep warm buddy,
Dave

Thanks Dave! This place is now off limits ( for liability reasons probably because a lot of partying kids have been hurt there over the years). It is unfortunate because it has such breathtaking natural beauty. Only 6 or 7 more weeks hopefully till digging season again here!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread