I am going to offically call my hot streak dead

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My average over the past 70 boxes has dropped to about 1.25... I think that's big enough to call my "streak" dead.

Some details on the streak... It started 6/26... None of my 20something boxes had come in the week before, because the supplier was "out" of halves. Weird, I thought to myself... So since then...

$225,750 searched.
2 Barbers.
23 Walkers.
37 Franklins.
147 1964's.
1,342 40%ers.

451 boxes averaging .46 90% per box and 2.97 40% per box. Even better, I think there was probably no more than 50-60 skunks out of all those boxes. Just insane numbers, especially looking at the 40%.

The death of my streak coincides with me ramping up my volume drastically... lol. I'll now be ramping it down a bit due to concerns expressed by my dump bank. If I can find another reasonable dump situation, I'll probably ramp my volume back up. 30-40 boxes a week, it shall be.

Upvote 0
Keep on grindin it out... Maybe next week will be better.. Those are amazing numbers..

i never had a good streak, i would love to average 1.25 silvers per box!! keep on huntin' my friend,
hh
buff

My weekly box didnt arrive this week due to a mix up.. So I finally bumped my order up to 2 boxes of halves a week.. My last two boxes were skunks so I am wishing for some great coins next week..

I got my first box of halves today. I was under the impression I was 40 years too late. Got 1 1964 and four 40% ers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back