I Don't Mind Digging When I Am In Heat...

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wait, uh, let me rephrase that, "I don't mind digging out in the heat." With a heat index in the high 90's today, I had better like it. The day was good to me. Started off early this morning at my favorite local outdoor swap meet. Found a Lesche tool marked both "Lesche" and "Whites," complete with paper decal and sheath. Appears to have never been used. This one is about 1" longer than the Lesche tool I am currently using. SUCH A DEAL...for only $5.00! :headbang:

silver cob5.jpg

Feeling great, I headed to one of my favorite local school yards. I did the classic "Whadi Walk,...i.e., work out in the sun for a bit and then hit the shade under the big trees! In the tot lot, I scored this nice sterling ring with a tribal design and marked, ".925 and 103."

silver cob1.jpg

I proceeded to pull some more kiddie bling goodies out of the lawn, including a "Claire" costume jewelry braclet and some plated/enameled pendants.

silver cob3.jpg silver cob2.jpg

From the category of "Always something weird and different on the schoolyard," I dug another lucky squished penny token and a fake "Spanish cob."

silver cob4.jpg

Thanks for giving it a look. Everybody out digging please stay hydrated and dress appropriately for the heat! Cheers, Sub 8-)

Upvote 19

Inspector

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
Finger Lakes Region, Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Nox 600, w/6", Simplex+WHP, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Toltec, Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great deal on the Lesche/sheath, nice sterling ring, with all the lucky penny tokens found I would guess they're not so lucky, congratulations on the saves & HH

Gene Mean

Bronze Member
Dec 22, 2016
Central NJ
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350
Equinox 800
Eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice digs. How old would a fake Spanish cob be?

OP
OP
Subterranean

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
School yards give up such fun things! :occasion14:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always good to get out

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice scores!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread