OtraVez

Aug 14, 2011
Akron, OH
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't post often, but I wanted to share a fun/funny box! *pic*

It wasn't the most valuable but it was a ton of fun. Was something interesting in nearly a third of the rolls. I found 3 40% JFK, 3 74' S, 77' S, 78' S, 79' S, and 82' S. The shocking thing was finding these four gold plated JFKs that you can see in the top right corner of the picture. Certainly were fun. I think someone dumped their QVC coin collection! Thanks for looking.

Noel

IMG_0723.JPG

Upvote 0

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont find half dollars out of boxes very often, but when I do, I giggle like a school girl. I once shook my own hand, just to see what all the comotion was about. I AM, Phoenix's most interesting man.

Nice finds by the way, always a good edition to the collection, anything out of the ordinary.

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The most interesting man in the world is my friend's uncle. All that stuff about him is not real. I guess it's all just made up to sell lots of beer.??? Everything about Chuck Norris is true tho.

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont find half dollars out of boxes very often, but when I do, I giggle like a school girl. I once shook my own hand, just to see what all the comotion was about. I AM, Phoenix's most interesting man.

LMAO:occasion14:

HH,

$ilver$urfer:hello:

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool box, I like finding any and all keepers. I don't care if they are worth a lot, just something I can keep from a box makes me happy!:icon_thumright:

HH,

$ilver$urfer:hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread