I"m happy, but my wallet is grumbling. :D

Lasivian

May 23, 2003
Spokane, Washington
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
I just bought two X-terra Pro units and 2 set of headphones. (One for me, one for my mother. Who was using a Bounty Hunter, and I just couldn't let that continue.)

The vendor I am not allowed to talk about spent over an hour explaining all the pros and cons of other units in that price range, and making sure it was a good fit for my mother. I couldn't be happier. :)

Now to sort out the nitty gritty of this unit so it acts the way I want it to. :D

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FYI, Link deleted, violates our rules to advertise non-supporting vendors.

TreaShore

May 4, 2023
U.S.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT (since 2012)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quiet the upgrade for your mom. Still, I never knock the bounty hunter. My favorite find, a 22k wedding band from 2-11-77, was found with one. Based on the area I found it and a jeweler's opinion on style, hallmarks and engraving it was from 1877. Good luck to you two.

sibbley

Mar 18, 2023
Nazareth, PA
Detector(s) used
Dr. Otek MT-XR, Ace Apex, Xterra Pro, Nokta Legend, Nokta Makro Impact, Manticore, XP ORX, XP Deus 2 WS6 Master
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think you'll be happy, the Xterra Pro is a good machine that certainly finds the targets.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lasivian, your signature was edited for spam, no spam links allowed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread