spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First I post a "I need help" topic and apparently there are no experts in that field here :icon_scratch:

Well now I come to you with yet another situation...

I was out to dinner the other night at a nice Italian restaurant, being served by a very attractive waitress. Well, I had my meal, dessert, and coffee all the time just thinking about her.. I did notice that she looked my way a few times during the evening, so I decided to make a pass at her :icon_thumleft:

When she came by again, asking if I needed anything else, I politely told her I was done and ready for my check. She came back a few minutes later with the check and I told her; "You are s beautiful as a pizza pie".

She exclaimed, "A pizza pie?" I said yes, and I would love to be your topping...

I wonder why she didn't give me her number :dontknow:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
First I post a "I need help" topic and apparently there are no experts in that field here :icon_scratch:

Well now I come to you with yet another situation...

I was out to dinner the other night at a nice Italian restaurant, being served by a very attractive waitress. Well, I had my meal, dessert, and coffee all the time just thinking about her.. I did notice that she looked my way a few times during the evening, so I decided to make a pass at her :icon_thumleft:

When she came by again, asking if I needed anything else, I politely told her I was done and ready for my check. She came back a few minutes later with the check and I told her; "You are s beautiful as a pizza pie".

She exclaimed, "A pizza pie?" I said yes, and I would love to be your topping...

I wonder why she didn't give me her number :dontknow:
You didn't tell her you were " PAPA JOHN" :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread