I want to complement my CTX-3030. Any Recommendations?

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is real easy to compliment your detector...
I do it all the time...
Like a few minutes ago...
I walked past my detector...
and said...
"my you look nice today" ... "does my sweet sexy detector want to go for a walk".

goldseeker4000

Mar 5, 2011
Kalispell, Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, Minelab X-terra 705, Gold Monster 1000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Don't overlook minelab X-terra 705 and get the 15" coil. It will compliment your ctx great for coin, relic and if you ever try nugget shooting you are covered for that. Check out fun small on the X-terra forum. You cannot go wrong with the 705. It is so Damn versatile

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I love my CTX, and compliment it by telling it that daily.

However, yesterday I was swinging my Fisher 1260X, a relic from the 80's, turn on and hunt. No screen to distract me, just listen to the sounds it whispers to me.

It was in the name of just simplicity. The CTX is complex, and I love the complexity of it. But, sometimes you just want the ease of simplicity. I've been considering the Tesoro Compadre for quite a while. The Fisher is still a great detector, but I've put a lot of wear on that sweet machine over the 32 years I've owned it.

There is certainly something to be said for just going back to the simple life sometimes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread