I was a little disappointed today.

Cosmo3

Feb 8, 2017
Chattanooga, Tn.
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, Hori-Hori Knife, Gerber Folding Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had been finding so much junk jeweler at the ball fields it was kind of a letdown today. Nothing but clad, nothing old. 20170330_164617.jpg It rained last night and I did make several finds that were right on top or very near it.

Upvote 4

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Post worthy in my book. I sat at home recovering from a minor back procedure and enjoyed your post.

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Keep swinging through the tough times and you'll score big on the other side. Put yourself in the shoes of people 100 years ago. Maybe by a pond or river? hills and slopes are also a perennial favorite;)

Good luck and keep at it.

OP
OP
C

Cosmo3

Feb 8, 2017
Chattanooga, Tn.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Post worthy in my book. I sat at home recovering from a minor back procedure and enjoyed your post.

I hope you get to feeling better mate, believe me I feel fortunate with every day I am able to put both feet on the ground.

OP
OP
C

Cosmo3

Feb 8, 2017
Chattanooga, Tn.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like some battery money to me !

Lol, you are correct mate. I have been going an average of 4 to 5 days a week. I got my detector for Christmas from my son. My totals from that point to now clad alone is 1225 pennies, 216 dimes, 56 nickles, and 162 quarters. This does not include 6 rings, a locket, several foreign coins and tokens. So yes Sir battery's are costly for me. I am also trying to save for a smaller coil and maybe another MD just because I want one. To say I have been bitten hard by the bug is an understatement.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread