I wasn't gonna go..... unless I found silver!

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So for the past month, I've been dealing with this stupid herniated disc in my neck, coupled with other problems, giving me this nerve pain down my left arm, driving me freakin crazy.
Been dying to get out, but been afraid to make it worse, or just didn't have it in me.
This morning, I couldn't take it anymore, so I took some extra meds, (:headbang:)... and headed out for a quickie.
I said to myself, self, where will I score silver, guaranteed?
Spent no time thinking about it, I went straight to my 9 silver empty lot from this summer.
I jacked up the sensitivity, and rocked the big coil.....
IMG_0766.JPG

The tokens were together, and not too deep....the wheats are 35, 46, 50, and 58-D
The Rosie's are 53, and 64....and the chic is 1940-S, so sweet.

Now I am wrecked, my arm is hanging, my hand is asleep, and I got a splitting migraine.
Time to pop some more oxy's.....and pass out.

Thanks for looking!:hello:

Upvote 33

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great digs Dave especially since it's been a while. :headbang: Sorry to hear about all the aches and pains. It sucks getting old, but what can we do??? More Meds never hurt. When I am in pain and need my MD fix I look at others finds and drool hoping that I will pull something amazing when I finally get back out there. This is from a guy without an MD tattoo though.

OP
OP
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great digs Dave especially since it's been a while. :headbang: Sorry to hear about all the aches and pains. It sucks getting old, but what can we do??? More Meds never hurt. When I am in pain and need my MD fix I look at others finds and drool hoping that I will pull something amazing when I finally get back out there. This is from a guy without an MD tattoo though.

There should be a contest....
What member here on Tnet can come up with, or design, the most rockin MD tat for you Sarge....
I see an image.....yes..... A badass leatherneck, holding a metal detector like a rifle, sitting on a treasure chest, with a parrot on one shoulder. It has to be a black and grey peice though.....you're to old for bright colors! :sign10::tongue3::laughing7:

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There should be a contest....
What member here on Tnet can come up with, or design, the most rockin MD tat for you Sarge....
I see an image.....yes..... A badass leatherneck, holding a metal detector like a rifle, sitting on a treasure chest, with a parrot on one shoulder. It has to be a black and grey peice though.....you're to old for bright colors! :sign10::tongue3::laughing7:

You're too much Dave. :laughing9: I agree about the colors though. Did you know that I share my house with 2 parrots, and African Grey (Buckeye) and a Blue Crested Amazon that I rescued (Roscoe). We had many others, a couple of McCaws, another Amazon and a g
Goffin Cockatoo. Birds are too cool and can keep me amused for hours. I figure if I should have a tattoo, I'd have been born with one, but I'd love to see the tattoo art that others come up with.

OP
OP
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gee, glad I didn't say a dead parrot!:tongue3:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
#1 a quickie must mean something different in florida ( your wife will like this one)

B. with all the good stuff you find I have a hard time feeling sorry for you

OP
OP
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used