I would have swore it was silver!

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Having put only 30 hours in on my Etrac, I was so happy to find my second silver!!:hello2: Found a ring last week, opened up a hole yesterday, and saw that un-mistakable, shinny dime, bright sun, could not see a date, but it had that look. In the pouch, and carry on, get home, check the date 1988 Canadian dime....................WHAT? 99.9% nickel:BangHead: Oh well, still lovin this new machine!!.....................just not used to digging so deep:laughing7:

Upvote 5

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm new to my etrac as well, having a blast with this machine!

OP
OP
cooper1841

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I thought my AT Pro was the cats pajamas, but it was the only detector I ever had or used, and it was great, found some good stuff, some days I wish I still had it..........................but they are getting fewer and fewer, the more hours I put on this, comfort level getting better every trip!! Happy with my results, after only 30 hours in the field!!

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah I got one of those new Canadian Dimes a few months ago, steel cored, read close to half dollar lol the thrill of it !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread