I'm BAAAAAAAACK!

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just letting you know the rumor of my demise is NOT TRUE! Up here visiting Roger, Deepseeker ADS, in VA. Found a homemade nail in his front yard. Will move on up to WI tomorrow. I see my CHARTER MEMBERSHIP has expired. I'll take care of that soon. Back in the ball game! TTC

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
69e72efc03bdd56c0156f5a0de730bc6.gif

Welcome Back Terry ! :coffee2:

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just letting you know the rumor of my demise is NOT TRUE! Up here visiting Roger, Deepseeker ADS, in VA. Found a homemade nail in his front yard. Will move on up to WI tomorrow. I see my CHARTER MEMBERSHIP has expired. I'll take care of that soon. Back in the ball game! TTC
Miss you Terry
If you ever visit NY please let me know.

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They finally let you out of the brig?

Good news to hear.

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
TNX to all that posted! I'm spending more time in WI than anticipated. Truck must get serviced before I can head to warmer climates. It's COLD up here! My WI cold-fighting-layer has played out. As luck would have it, I made it from mid IL to here just limping along at 45-50. If it were up-grades, I'd still be in IL. Staying with a brother (I'm a WI native). Truck will be serviced today, I hope. Then SCOOT to warmer climes! Again, TNX ALL! TTC

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Slight set back..... part I need will come in Monday or Tuesday. I guess I better get used to snow... again. Wah, wah! TTC

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Slight set back..... part I need will come in Monday or Tuesday. I guess I better get used to snow... again. Wah, wah! TTC
Plugged catalytic converter? A coworker had that problem and his rig would just limp along. Of course there are many things that will put a vehicle into “limp mode”.

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Plugged catalytic converter? A coworker had that problem and his rig would just limp along. Of course there are many things that will put a vehicle into “limp mode”.
It's a Dodge Diesel truck. They found the fuel pump to be the problem..... the pump in the fuel tank. Those pumps are available online for about 37/50 bucks. BUT I must pay $3561 to get it installed. A jack-leg would probably do it for less than $500 but this is the dealer cost. They refuse to let me pick one up at Auto Zone. They have me by the short hairs! Ok, let's git er done so I can go home. ╦╦ç

Tesorodeoro

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a Dodge Diesel truck. They found the fuel pump to be the problem..... the pump in the fuel tank. Those pumps are available online for about 37/50 bucks. BUT I must pay $3561 to get it installed. A jack-leg would probably do it for less than $500 but this is the dealer cost. They refuse to let me pick one up at Auto Zone. They have me by the short hairs! Ok, let's git er done so I can go home. ╦╦ç
Well it’s not like you have a stout tree limb to back under, a couple chain hoists, a complete tool box, and the time and patience to do it. Not to mention your shoulders are probably worn out (me just guessing based on knowing how you old farts are used to being rode hard and put away wet ) ;)

Enjoy your time in whatever town you’re stuck in. Find some small cafe and go in and have coffee with the locals early in the AM. You will walk away with a memorable story.

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome back!! Hope you are well. How is Deepseek?
Deepseeker ADS is slowing down. He says he hasn't been on the net in a long time. ╦╦ç

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread