Im so sick of snow on the ground and in the forecast!!! (& other ramblings)

Rooster Cogburn

Jan 19, 2009
Fort Smith Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 + PROformance coil/ Vibra-probe 580 / Waitin' for enough finds to finance an AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm so sick of snow on the ground and in the forecast!!! (& other ramblings)

I've got snow on the ground here in the Fort, more in the forecast, and temps cold enough to make a polar bear feel right at home! I'm just sick of it. >:( If I wanted to live in an arctic research station, I would have carried my rump up to Point Barrow a long time ago (hahahaha). I've been sitting here, getting over the flu and checking out everyone elses "today's finds" and just needed to vent a little to my fellow Arkies.

The good news is that I've managed to spend some money online at Kellyco and ordered a vibraprobe 580 and a 8.5 x 11 dd PROformance coil for my ace 250. I went ahead and ordered a separate lower shaft (only $10), so that swapping out will go fast. :icon_thumright:

Also, I was looking at the long range forecast from Accuweather and noticed we may get a spell of warmer weather between the 12th and 16th. Couple of mid 60 degree days there, so I'm already planning to go hunt some areas on those days.

roy2bears

Aug 15, 2010
cameron,ok.
Detector(s) used
whites tesoro
Re: I'm so sick of snow on the ground and in the forecast!!! (& other ramblings)

i know,., a ground hog in pa. said pa. will have early spring

OP
OP
Rooster Cogburn

Rooster Cogburn

Jan 19, 2009
Fort Smith Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 + PROformance coil/ Vibra-probe 580 / Waitin' for enough finds to finance an AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: I'm so sick of snow on the ground and in the forecast!!! (& other ramblings)

roy2bears said:

I'm going to have to invest in some coveralls and hot hands. Can't take many more weekends indoors ;-)

Pudsbrat

Aug 21, 2004
Mena Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250,Garrett ProPointer....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Man I hear ya...cant take much more cold weather.....ready for some high 40's-50's.....ready to put the coil to the soil......need to get out and get dirty.......got a coil cover for my 250 and now I cant use it for all of the snow and cold.....ready to find some silver or something...see ya later

Gator-Flea

Bronze Member
Oct 14, 2007
Where the grass is blue
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rooster Cogburn said:
roy2bears said:

I'm going to have to invest in some coveralls and hot hands. Can't take many more weekends indoors ;-)
Same here in Ky. , looked out the window yesterday and there was snow balls fallen from the sky.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread