ImpurestStewart is back,and I must say, I have missed all of you.

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome back O purest stew! Hope your recovery is going well from the surgery and you are cha-chinging the silver!

Bigheed

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IS, nice to hear from you man, glad to see you're still around. Happy for you about that job, they are definately hard to come by. Hope your boxes are loaded!
Buff

Dok Holliday

May 2, 2011
Eastern Iowa
Primary Interest:
Other
I knew it wouldn't take too long, glad to see you back. This place needs more nice guys.

Free Paycheck? As opposed to those ones you have to pay for?

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
Cancel my plans to move to Mississippi. It's too hard to spell anyway. Welcome back Stewart, your dreams wer your ticket out. JP

OP
OP
ImpurestStewart

ImpurestStewart

Jun 8, 2011
Laurel, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Primary Interest:
Other
So I got one box of halves today and the FIRST roll I open has a nice 1964 Kennedy in it. I am thinking, Sweet!! This is gonna be a good box. The other 49 rolls had squat. Oh well, One is certainly better than none. I went to dump at the CU and jammed up there machine $470 in... Yeah my luck. The rest of the boxes will have to wait until next week. I am just glad I found a silver today!! Thanks everyone for the well wishes!

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've had boxes like that also....you start thinking OH YA stacked no ender box.....and then no more.....but 1x90% is still a great box IMHO.

HH,
Bigheed

Dekay

Dec 4, 2011
Detector(s) used
Quantum XT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to read your post's IP. Welcome back and nice to find a 64 to restart the searching! Take care and good luck.

HH Dave

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread