1000004129.jpg

1000004131.jpg

1000004130.jpg

pa plateau hiker

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice, I picked some yesterday and plan on making a slurry. Gonna try to get some to grow on my property.

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
found 84 over the last 2 weekends here in Ohio.
Mostly Black sponge, and some yellows. Weather turned cold again, it might be a poor year here.

Marino13

Sep 2, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never knew what the big deal was with these until a friend gave me a batch. Omg they are delicious. I wish I knew a place to look here in Kansas.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dognose you need my mailing address to send them to me :) hehehe Nice finds

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I never knew what the big deal was with these until a friend gave me a batch. Omg they are delicious. I wish I knew a place to look here in Kansas.
I lived in SE Kansas near Yates Center/Buffalo for 48 years... one of my sons still lives in Burlington.
We had some acreage to hunt, but the most we ever found at once was in our yard, on and around a bale of straw that we had used for insulation around a water hydrant. Morels are just wherever you find them. Hunting on public land works, as does driving slowly along country roads and watching the ditches and fence line. Also works for finding what we used to call "ditch asparagus"...wild asparagus or asparagus that still grows around old homesites. Good luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread