Interesting tid bit

Bucketfreak317

Feb 3, 2014
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 305 Whites BH
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had nothing to do Friday so I stayed up late Thursday night much like this evening was watching an old documentary on the search for Noah's ark this documentary was on a person I'd known about prior to watching it at one point this guy needed a way to search for metal in a site he had thought to be the final resting place of Noah's ark long story short he contacted Whites electronics and they donated a couple of the coinmaster 6000Di detectors with large search coils.
I personally was surprised because that was one of the first real detectors I ever had though I don't remember if it was considered a coinmaster as it was produced for Sears and seems to be the same detector as the coinmaster I still have the detector and it works like it did in the 1980's.
The end results of this search pretty much confirmed that this site was as suspected but the region became politically unstable and they were never allowed back to properly excavate guess this shows what you can find with a metal detector if nothing else.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread