Intresting day today, Foreign coins, and a question

red89

Feb 28, 2012
'Murica
Primary Interest:
Other
So I went through about $400 worth of halves and came up empty, second day in a row of getting skunked. So I decided to call it quits for the day and cash in my change at my bank. I get a 1988a $10 (no star) in my change and it looks like its in almost uncirculated condition. I don't know much about bills is this worth anything more than face value? If it is I'm going to put it in with my gold/silver notes and stuff.

I did make a small score today, I went to the store to get some things for dinner and I stopped by the coinstar, found a 2 Euro coin (2002) and a five pence coin (1988) sitting right on top, they weren't even in the reject tray. I know those aren't much, probably around $2.50USD but hey, free foreign coins is always good in my book. I'll put them with the rest of them.

Anyway, if any of you Strapserchers out there can help me out with the $10 bill I would really appreciate it.

Upvote 0

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do a lot of boxes. And to day dumping i found ?? Two full hands of Foreign coins. I must have ?16 lbs Some real cool ones. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread