tboykin

Greenie
Jan 12, 2016
Sweet Home, OR
Detector(s) used
MXT,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Name's Tom, just started metal detecting with my neighbor this past year. It's been a great way to enjoy mother nature but I'm super green. My interest in the hobby led me to contact White's Electronics in Sweet Home, and they gave me a job.

So I wanted to introduce myself. If I find anything cool Ill make sure to share it, mostly looking to get better and learn from the folks who've been at it for a while. Right now I'm working on my pull tab and nail collection....

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tom,

Welcome to the hobby....if you dig enough pull tabs you might end up with some rings like those in my avatar.

Regards + HH

Bill

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
tboykin

tboykin

Greenie
Jan 12, 2016
Sweet Home, OR
Detector(s) used
MXT,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Tom,

Welcome to the hobby....if you dig enough pull tabs you might end up with some rings like those in my avatar.

Regards + HH

Bill

Thanks Bill. Working on research right now, found out there's an old homesite in my backyard thanks to some historical aerials. Hoping for a least a wheatie!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard Tom! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Oregon for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't forget to try those cold windy beaches Oregon has.

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TNET my fellow "web footer"!! It's a great addiction!!:thumbsup:
Name's Tom, just started metal detecting with my neighbor this past year. It's been a great way to enjoy mother nature but I'm super green. My interest in the hobby led me to contact White's Electronics in Sweet Home, and they gave me a job.

So I wanted to introduce myself. If I find anything cool Ill make sure to share it, mostly looking to get better and learn from the folks who've been at it for a while. Right now I'm working on my pull tab and nail collection....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions