Introducing ROMEO-2!!!

romeo-1

Gold Member
Jul 29, 2005
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's official, Romeo-2 is now home safe and sound! He has passed all of his physicals and tests with flying colors! The attending doctor actually told us that he was the healthiest of 32 babies on the ward that were born this week! An added bonus is he is a very good sleeper and in the five days he has been in the world has only cried three time! He didn't even cry during his blood tests...just a little wimper. He's tough like his daddy! If not for the fact that we get up every three hours to feed him he would probably sleep through most of the night!

I cannot even express the joy and change he has brought to us so I won't even try! Suffice it to say our lives have completely changed and only for the extreme better. He completes us! I have actually not been happier than when I am changing his diaper, feeding him his formula, burping him, cleaning him and dressing him! I was very concerned about this before he arrived due to having never changed a single diaper in my life, I have now changed over 50 and consider myself a seasoned professional! Poops and Pees phase me not in the slightest!!!

...and he's the spitting image of his Pop!!!

Romeo-1 and Romeo-2

Attachments

• baby1.jpg
    baby1.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 664

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Congratulations. Having a baby is the best thing that could happen to me.. You have a handsome son and a great little treasure.

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations Romeo, err now Romeo-1 :icon_thumleft: A future detecting partner and I am sure he will learn quickly as you did on becoming a Professional Diaper Changer!! :hello2:
Don

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
When it comes right down to it, that's what it's all about. Beautiful son you have there, Romeo. Congratulations! :hello2:

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Congrats,

I got 3 sons. All are a blessing and I wouldn't hesitate to die for them. My life is my boys. Sounds like my 3 when they were born.

Take care,

Jer

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
By golly, he is the spittin image of his Dad! But way more better lookin. And younger. Congratulations!

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats You are truly BLESSED!

Attachments

• congrats-on-your-new-baby.gif
    congrats-on-your-new-baby.gif
    81.2 KB · Views: 427
  • congrats-on-your-new-baby.gif
    congrats-on-your-new-baby.gif
    81.2 KB · Views: 428
OP
OP
romeo-1

romeo-1

Gold Member
Jul 29, 2005
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RGINN said:
By golly, he is the spittin image of his Dad! But way more better lookin. And younger. Congratulations!

Agreed! ;D

Mainedigger

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Maine
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's M6 & Prizm III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CONGRATS!!! :hello2: :icon_thumright: :thumbsup: Savor every moment and every first!!!!....for before you know it he will be walking and running around...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread