Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Neither the rumour or wind of war had reached Windsor. Marie and I hit the park where the Labatt's Brier tokens had been found the other day. Needed to dig up enough coinage to help with the resistance movement in Kentville. It had been invaded and was now occupied by the Pumpkin's Army Group West supported by a mechanized division.

After leaving the hamlet of Windsor we penetrated the front line into enemy territory. The horror.....the horror. It became immediately apparent that the P.P.R..A.(Pumpkin People's Republican Army) was using banned chemical weapns that had backfired, inflicting its deadly toxin amongst its own army!

Marie tried to infiltrate with a high ranking officer to no avail!

She was captured sentenced to 20 minutes on the "swing." Inhumane I say.....inhumane!

I had better results hooking up with a collaborator code named "Jimmy K of the UK."

He helped me overcome the driver of the Pumpkin Tiger tank Mk V. I let those orange skinned heathens have it!

Shells and seeds were splattered everywhere.....orange goo! Marie was freed but I had to maintain high alert as those orange skinned devils could easily blend in with the foliage. I imagined that after our departure there was plenty of pumpkin muffins, pie and pumpkin soup to feed the locals.

The "dig" for resources to fund the resistance continued till it was time to move on to the Berwick Command. There a park was ripe with recruits but no quota could be reached as the call to duty at the local dinner beckoned us.
After a decent meal we turned home with the funds!

Once home P.T.D.S. (post traumatic diggers syndrome) hit me as on the tube a battle south of the Canadian Border was raging between Dallas and Green Bay.
As Sgt Rock of the Dell Comic Commandos often said, "War is hell!"
:icon_scratch:

Upvote 10

david680

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2014
Salem, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol, here in the US, we don't fight the orange skinned heathens, we nominate them.:dontknow:

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
QUALITY TIME WITH FAMILY, PRICELESS....

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Enjoyed your post.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lots of coins is always good love the pumkin army,when I was in fith grade and we had the pumkin contest I made a pumkin with a body stuffed shirt and pants attached to wood frame I didn't get a prize and I'm still mad about that Thanks for the great post as always!!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread