Is it safe? And I have other questions.

hoodoodave

Jun 15, 2008
Peach springs Arizona
Detector(s) used
Grarrett ace 350
Hello all. I have been detecting on and off for 20 years and I do belive there are billions upon billions upon billions of buried treasure in this country. I have been interested in the kgc for years but lived in San Diego,ca so I couldnt do much about it but now I live in Texas I am going to do the research and some looking. Is it safe to look for the kgc loot? Could they still be in exsistince and at least thier big staches still being watched ? I have been told by several germans that nazi loot in europe and elsewhere is being gaurded and if you get to close youd dissapear, could that be the case with the kgc? History wise it wasnt that long ago. I saw on a site that they were active until at least 1914 and I had a very old cowboy tell me they were still around in the 50's. I saw on another website that the kgc loot could be worth trillions, when I told my gf she asked me if they would abandon and forget about that much money. Wouldnt they have at least moved the large amounts and if not why would they leave that much there? I couldnt anwser those questions and I hope someone here can. thanks

S

Smee

hoodoodave said:
I saw on another website that the kgc loot could be worth trillions, when I told my gf she asked me if they would abandon and forget about that much money. Wouldnt they have at least moved the large amounts and if not why would they leave that much there? I couldnt anwser those questions and I hope someone here can. thanks

Smart girl.

Would you forget that you left a couple billion, a couple million, or even a grand buried somewhere? If these guys were so smart, devising all these clues, bending trees and tending trees (which actually takes about 5 years for the basic shape to be set and 30 or more to achieve the final shape), making sure that all their hiding places match a certain ancient template (or even a new one generated around the time of the Civil War) which is kinda like cutting sheetrock using a mirror to layout all your cuts, and more . . . how could they forget that the caches were there?

If they ever were as wealthy as some claim, but are now no longer in existance, why would the last "Sentinel" not take the loot for his or her own use? Where is it?

If it was all moved to a central location, and if it were really as big as some folks say it is, that would have attracted a lot of attention . . . I don't care how you moved it or how long you took . . . with all those people pulling wagons/trailers, all headed to the same place from all points of the compass, as well as the size of the hole in the ground they were moving it to . . .

Don't add up, but I would love to be proved wrong. Why? We have some of the trees here. One bent tree appears to have the top half of one of the KGC templates carved into it. Tried to send a picture to Clueman, but he just ignored me . . . I thought it was a good opportunity for him to prove me wrong, since I had the map and he had the knowledge. Since then, the tree has become firewood for the landowner. You could see the tree and the map from the road, and you could see lots of detail with a cheap set of binoculars. Well, at least he'll be warm this winter.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread