It goes to show you never can tell

Tallone

Sep 4, 2013
In a gloomy castle on a lonely hill
Primary Interest:
Other
Channeling Chuck Berry with that title if anybody gets the reference. Anyway... I usually avoid estate "tag sales" like the plague but I stopped by one yesterday because it was in a very expensive neighborhood and it was right on my way to a different destination. As usual, practically everything was overpriced. Except this:

DSC06538.JPG DSC06539.JPG

There were several small kitchen appliances there. All were priced $35. All the others were used and none of them would have cost nearly as much as this food processor new. This thing has obviously never been out of the box. I think whoever did the pricing just told their assistant to slap a $35 tag on all the small appliances. This would probably bring $120 or more on eBay but I may keep it for my own use.

Like I said, it goes to show you never can tell... every now and then a good deal shows up in the most unlikely places.

Last edited:

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I always say when it comes to estate sale companies... They don't know everything and they don't have the time to research every single piece either. This is why they probably did have a blanket price on all the small appliances.

norcalsteve

Sep 30, 2013
Petaluma, CA
Detector(s) used
36" Bazooka Prospector, Gold-n-Sand hand dredge
Great find. I hope It rings your ding-a-ling
Gotta love a CB reference

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread