Digging Relics
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox and CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It wasn't from lack of trying...Dug my heart out

Well had a game plan for yesterday, as I was flying solo and had a dollar bet with IP that I could beat out his last Rev War button...Nothing like friendly competition to get fired up.
I get to a new site which the farmer give me 4 hours to hunt and dig my first hole and thought I dug a gold (rectangle) brooch, but it ended up being plated, follow up by a dozen buttons and musket balls so I decided to go try another trusted old site. This time I pull what I thought was a gold button but also ended up being plated, what are the chances when you dig 2 gold brooches earlier in the season...It has some age to it but not as old as I wanted it to be... I have dug dozens and dozens of crotal bells but this is my first size 0 bell. I then get this low tone around where some nice buttons came out and popped out this bale seal and from the other side it looked at first glance to be a full RP button...Other finds include an 1896 LC and Crusty Geo II and a busted up pocket watch and heart shape something or other....I included my 1843 one penny token from last week, I found 3 of them this year and this would be the best shaped one I've gotten in all my years...Looks like the wave has ended and by the looks of the weather so is the season...
Yes IP I owe you a dollar $

gold plated.jpg Crotal.jpg Bale Seal.jpg 1843.jpg 1843-2.jpg Heart.jpg Group2015-12-13.jpg

Upvote 22

johnnyblaze

Silver Member
Dec 20, 2010
Rhode Island
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T2 SPECIAL EDITION
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice pile of digs right there man..Some days i hike miles and miles and dig everything but just can nail a killer find..
But as you know persistence pays off and if you killed it every time everyone would be doing it!

~Blaze~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions