"Its A Happening Thing"--Music From The Year 1967

Inyo

Sep 17, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
"It's A Happening Thing"--Music From The Year 1967

Not too long ago I uploaded a page called It's A Happening Thing--Music From The Year 1967--a title taken from a song by The Peanut Butter Conspiracy (yes..."It's A Happening Thing"; from their lp "The Peanut Butter Conspiracy Is Spreading") that reached #93 US Billboard in 1967. Contains links--YouTube and other sources--to every song that charted on the US Billboard Hot 100 and Bubbling Under (songs that placed #101-135) Pop charts in 1967--a total of 971 titles, as a matter of fact. This is a completely personal, non-commercial web page, by the way.

But wait--there's more: Peruse, too, the titles in my extensive database collection of mp3s from year 1967--around 4,500 songs at last count (always on the look-out for new additions, of course)--most of which can currently be found on YouTube. Lots of interesting rarities and obscurities there, indeed: Garage Band, Psych, Freak Beat, and Fuzz Punk titles that never charted nationally, for example; also includes many album tracks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
I

Inyo

Sep 17, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
"It's A Happening Thing"--Music From The Year 1967

Not too long ago I uploaded a page called :It's A Happening Thing--Music From The Year 1967"--a title taken from a song by The Peanut Butter Conspiracy (yes..."It's A Happening Thing"; from their lp "The Peanut Butter Conspiracy Is Spreading") that reached #93 US Billboard in 1967. Contains links--YouTube and other sources--to every song that charted on the US Billboard Hot 100 and Bubbling Under (songs that placed #101-135) Pop charts in 1967--a total of 971 titles, as a matter of fact. This is a completely personal, non-commercial web page, by the way.

New URL, and additional YouTube links, for my page It's A Happening Thing--Music From The Year 1967. I found 76 more US Billboard charting songs for 1967, so the total is now up to 1,047 Hot 100 and Bubbling Under records, combined--all linked to YouTube videos (I uploaded none of the videos, by the way--they're all from other folks).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread