Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Your post makes a bit more sense now Chad'. In future try to widen your vocabulary so that people don't grasp the wrong end of the stick about you.
(Was that last part a threat by any chance?)

Maybe you should make sure of what you are aiming at before you fire.

The word "Deadbeat" should be a simple enough explanation for anyone. A deadbeat is someone who does not pay their bills.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II
Fair enough mate. I'd tell you what is clear about you after reading many of yours....but i'd like to stay a while longer! ;)

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Did everybody read that?!! Chadeaux is really on our side. He is a law-abiding citizen, he doesn't own a gun, and he works with police to keep the world a safer place. I take all the bad thoughts sent in your direction back.

The police are part of the conspiracy, they are paid by the government. Any compromise with the government is like throwing your constitutional rights down the toilet. Who decides which "bad guys" are bad? Do you know their side of the story when you do your job or do you just believe "the man?" "They" are using you as a pawn.

Get 'em Red, Get 'em!

I think you just got thrown out of the club. Welcome to our side.

Sincerely,
Crispin

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Did everybody read that?!! Chadeaux is really on our side. He is a law-abiding citizen, he doesn't own a gun, and he works with police to keep the world a safer place. I take all the bad thoughts sent in your direction back.

The police are part of the conspiracy, they are paid by the government. Any compromise with the government is like throwing your constitutional rights down the toilet. Who decides which "bad guys" are bad? Do you know their side of the story when you do your job or do you just believe "the man?" "They" are using you as a pawn.

Get 'em Red, Get 'em!

I think you just got thrown out of the club. Welcome to our side.

Sincerely,
Crispin

Just tell the doctor that you still see the aliens everywhere and you need more of the red pills so they'll leave you alone.

And don't forget to take them, or the aliens will come back.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
So crispin you believe that im a criminal because my beliefs differ from yours.Know what that makes you in my book:sign10:

Just tell the doctor that you still see the aliens everywhere and you need more of the red pills so they'll leave you alone.

And don't forget to take them, or the aliens will come back.

I do believe crispin needs more than the red pill:laughing9:

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
I think you are on to something Red. Lets put the red pill into the water supply. Then we can all be upstanding citizens with open minds. We can ignore education and follow "common sense." When people get sick we will not take them to doctors, we will cure them with leaves, roots, and herbs. We will shoot all the lawyers and let everybody interpret the constitution for themselves. By the way, I do not think you are a criminal and never did. You pulled that thought of your subconscious. :)

Chadeaux: You are on our side and you know it. Your cover is blown. Separtists and extremists want nothing to do with organized law enforcement and the government. They are viewed simply as a tool of the government to deny people their liberties. Again, welcome, I'm glad you are on our team.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Chadeaux: You are on our side and you know it. Your cover is blown. Separtists and extremists want nothing to do with organized law enforcement and the government. They are viewed simply as a tool of the government to deny people their liberties. Again, welcome, I'm glad you are on our team.

Great. What weapon are you carrying today? I fully support concealed carry . . . in fact, I liked it when my grandfather used to be able to walk the streets of any city in Louisiana with his sidearms proudly displayed, or even under his duster.

Jesse and James is what he named them --- twin pair of .45 (I think) Colt revolvers he used when hunting bounty in the Texas / Oklahoma area in the early 20th century. Just a shame one of my cousins inherited them instead of me.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"One pill makes you larger, and one pill makes you small and the ones mother gives you don't do nothing at all. Go ask Alice when she's 10 feet tall."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread