4son8ur

4son8ur

Mar 18, 2013
Midwest City, OK.
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow.......no jeep owners? well there is a group called jeep nation they have smaller groups in most of the major towns in Texas. so if you own any kind of jeep they are a great group of people to get in touch with for wheelin and other 4x4 hobbies. im just putting this out there cause I think a jeep is the perfect rig to get in and out of areas that full size trucks cant and also they don't leave that big of a foot print.

JeepDigger21

Mar 20, 2013
Fort Worth, Tx.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow.......no jeep owners? well there is a group called jeep nation they have smaller groups in most of the major towns in Texas. so if you own any kind of jeep they are a great group of people to get in touch with for wheelin and other 4x4 hobbies. im just putting this out there cause I think a jeep is the perfect rig to get in and out of areas that full size trucks cant and also they don't leave that big of a foot print.

Sounds great, just don't think there is a JeepNation club here in the DFW area.

labradigger1

Sep 8, 2012
tucker co wv
Detector(s) used
whites dfx, mxt pro, tdi, bullseye II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
nope, not a member but i have owned a 76 cj5 since 1995. love it. would not trade for anything, well, maybe gold:icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
4son8ur

4son8ur

Mar 18, 2013
Midwest City, OK.
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Texas Jeep Forum - JeepForum.com
well I know there are some here if you are interested...

OP
OP
4son8ur

4son8ur

Mar 18, 2013
Midwest City, OK.
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for posting guys...im sure once I get down there and moved in ill be in a better position to find and help both groups...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread