Just clad but for some reason Im very tired.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just clad but for some reason I'm very tired.

Simple walk, clad day. But, still got a couple of interesting
pieces:

2015 (616).jpg

My knees hurt! :)

2015 (617).jpg

Now, just how'd this get so far from home?

2015 (619).jpg

Blingie seems unsure about a people bling. :dontknow:

2015 (618).jpg

Ah well, it's all good.

Thanks for peeking!

Upvote 9

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I can see why your knees are hurting. :thumbsup: You sure dug a lot of targets. Wish I was that lucky today.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like you have enough to buy some icy hot, so no worries lol. Can't remember the last time I dug that many targets ( plus the trash you didn't show ). You must live around a lot of careless people!

bigfoot1

Silver Member
Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:occasion14:,,,,beer fixes all aches...words to ponder

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll take a day like that. I am going out tomorrow to try, yet again, to find something silver or gold. (none for the last three weeks) I am getting disheartened but must persevere...wish me luck Sir Whadi, my good man! Sub 8-)

OP
OP
WHADIFIND

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll take a day like that. I am going out tomorrow to try, yet again, to find something silver or gold. (none for the last three weeks) I am getting disheartened but must persevere...wish me luck Sir Whadi, my good man! Sub 8-)

Ya see? That's where I differ. I might change my hunt style according to a whim. Like a "High Beep" day, or maybe one of my "Low VDI" days, or one of the "Get 'er done" days. Each changes the type of hunt results but I NEVER go looking for anything specific. If a precious metal offers itself, it's icing. That way, I'm never disheartened. Annoyed....maybe, but not disappointed.
I never know when my last silver/gold/etc came out, until the next one pops up. :)

Now, if you're out there to put bread on the table, that's different. Not eating can be VERY disheartening! ;) LOL

Anyway, may there be much merriment and joyful times upon thy return today! May enjoyment always be thine, brother knight.

Thanks!

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's alot of digging clad or not I'd be tired too, nice hunt, nothing wrong with a good hunt on a nice fall day!

thrifty76now

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
Sunman Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT MINELAB SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lot of digging you did there. The little girl figure reminds me of some of Campbell tomato soup ads.

flashyace

Sep 26, 2013
southern Michigan
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter IV
I'm thankful for ALL clad I find, 2 years with a bounty saving every penny I find for a AT PRO. Walking back from getting coffee with the family, we cut through a parking and I see some a couple pennies well after I hurry over there my 15 yr old daughter says "OMG are really going to pick that up?" I replied "A penny saved is a penny earned" she laughed and said whatever, Well apparently she forgot that 4 months ago I took 6 bank bags full of coins to the bank after saving every penny I found was over $1,300.

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm thankful for ALL clad I find, 2 years with a bounty saving every penny I find for a AT PRO. Walking back from getting coffee with the family, we cut through a parking and I see some a couple pennies well after I hurry over there my 15 yr old daughter says "OMG are really going to pick that up?" I replied "A penny saved is a penny earned" she laughed and said whatever, Well apparently she forgot that 4 months ago I took 6 bank bags full of coins to the bank after saving every penny I found was over $1,300.

Truth. A man too pious to pick up a penny is a man who has never been without.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread