Justice

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Wife and I headed to the local tavern this evening with my oldest daughter and 2 grandkids following in a separate vehicle . Gonna meet the SIL there when he gets off work at the 'cop shop'. My wife was running the speed limit on a twisty 2 lane mountain road , daughter /grandkids following . Car started 'pushing' us . No problem : may be slow , but I am ahead of you .
Then the car passed my daughter in a blind outside turn and whipped in behind us 'pushing' our bumper for a few more turns before the top of the hill where we are going to turn into a ridgetop parking lot at the tavern 200 feet away .
Blind turn coming on top of a hill and this car blew past us , driver giving us the ' finger' and whipped into the parking lot ahead of us . Glared at us for a second as we turned in as well and ran in the tavern . SIL pulled into the lot as we were getting parked so we all spoke for a bit before we went in . There's the finger flippin driver behind the bar gettin checked in on her new job by the regular bartender . The regular greeted us and seated us . Told us that they were starting a new barmaid and she would be our server for the evening .
I told her what had happened coming up the mountain and that we would not be ordering if that girl was going to be our server .
The regular had a short conversation with the boss , handed $5 to the new girl and told her to get out . Apologised to us and gave us 50% off for the evening for helping to stop trouble before it began .

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't know. Was she hot? I would have had a lot more fun driving her ass crazy all night. Ordering lots of strange crap, being loud and rude, making her wish she was anywhere else and then stiffing her on the tip. All evening long, just one fun harassment. Oh yeah, then gotten my youngest kid to flip her off(trust me, Texas kids know how)when we left...

OP
OP
truckinbutch

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
I don't know. Was she hot? I would have had a lot more fun driving her ass crazy all night. Ordering lots of strange crap, being loud and rude, making her wish she was anywhere else and then stiffing her on the tip. All evening long, just one fun harassment. Oh yeah, then gotten my youngest kid to flip her off(trust me, Texas kids know how)when we left...
Now , wouldn't that have been a fine example to set for impressionable grandchildren that we are trying to help rear into respectable citizens . I think , sir , that the subtle and gentlemanly manner in which I handled the situation achieved the desired effect without lowering myself to the point of being a DAMNED JACKWAGON !

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Now , wouldn't that have been a fine example to set for impressionable grandchildren that we are trying to help rear into respectable citizens . I think , sir , that the subtle and gentlemanly manner in which I handled the situation achieved the desired effect without lowering myself to the point of being a DAMNED JACKWAGON !

:hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2:

Very well done sir.

John_Deere

Mar 7, 2013
Fredericksburg
Detector(s) used
Personal: Bounty Hunter Gold Digger
Family: White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the words of Earl Hickey, "Karma!"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread