Warner

Greenie
Jun 12, 2015
Elgin, IL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F44, whenever it ships!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will be happy to. However, fair warning, I'm a total rookie so my impressions of it will likely be different than someone who has years of experience and has used multiple machines. No experience, coupled with no exposure to other machines.....in reality, kind of makes my impression carry less weight. However, If I find a bunch of cool stuff with it, that probably means someone better than me would have found even MORE> :)

Warner

DaytonaRacer

May 21, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV,
Fisher F22,
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Has anyone received their unit yet? I checked my order today and it still lists as pending fulfillment.

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was told they are suppose to arrive this week from Fisher.

Warner

Greenie
Jun 12, 2015
Elgin, IL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The USPS tracking on my F44 claims it will be delivered tomorrow. :) We'll see....after all, it IS the USPS. But my dealer received it and shipped it out to me, all on Saturday (yesterday).

Warner

DaytonaRacer

May 21, 2013
NJ
Detector(s) used
BH Tracker IV,
Fisher F22,
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Got mine Friday night with my new Leshe safely tucked inside the box. Unfortunately it was storming all day yesterday so it hasn't been tested yet. Thanks, Kellyco, for the quick turnaround!

Warner

Greenie
Jun 12, 2015
Elgin, IL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The second day I used mine it started raining while I was out and I said to myself, "No problem....that's one of the nice things about this guy" and kept right on detecting. :)

Warner

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread