Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Kentucky Sheriff to Obama: No Gun Control in My County

by AWR Hawkins 11 Jan 2013

Jackson County Kentucky Sheriff Denny Peyman is making it clear that no law that violates the Constitution will be upheld in his county.

This especially applies to new gun control edicts Obama & Co. are trying to push onto the American people.

Said Peyman: "My office will not comply with any federal action which violates the United States Constitution or the Kentucky Constitution which I swore uphold."

And far from worrying about repercussions for doing this, Peyman sees the gun control push as a sign of weakness that will crumble in the face of real opposition: "Just a few of us have to be willing to stand up to political opposition putting our people at risk. The other side will back down."

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have found a patriot. And his name is Sheriff Denny Peyman.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think he is going to have a lot of company as well as support from fellow law enforcement communities........ I will not support or obey any law that violates our Constitution. Any action taken by he who shall be unnamed has to be through congress via legal avenues.....

Last edited:
OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Yup i agree,i dont think the idiots in power realize what they have started:laughing9:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Might be kinda like messin with these fellers . . .

paper_wasp_nest.jpg

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I really think Obama has severely miscalculated this on all levels. I am sitting at my table now and looking into my crystal ball and what do I see? A major civil war going on, Obama and Biden removed from power, U.N. troops trying to get the heck out of here and me and my guns still here on Tnet!:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I remember reading an article maybe 4 years ago.I dont remember too many details about it but i do remember an interview with a russian officer that was training in the U.S.The Russian officer asked how it would be if the U.S. was ever invaded.He was told with the firearms that are just owned by the citizens,"that when russia invaded afghanistan it would look like a sunday school picnic compared to what the invader would face here".

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
By, By U.N. troops.....we wont miss you!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I bet they will leave single file....that way they can all enjoy the view directly in front of each other......maybe they can conquer that instead! LOL!:laughing7:

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Yup they ran quick as could be out into boston harbor ,along with the tories, once they realized 14,000 militia had boston surrounded.:laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread