Large Non-Ferrous Cache in FL.

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
OK, Guys. Here's your chance to share in a non-ferrous cache adventure. I'm not looking for money or investors. I'm going to be putting the finishing touches up on a project in Key West within the next 2 weeks. When I'm finished and on my way home and passing Melbourne, FL. I'm going to be finally getting back to a Large non-Ferrous target that I picked up with a 1 meter coil on a Profession Pulse Induction unit a few years ago. ( I live in the N.E. and haven't had time to get back to this site until now .) Too many people were around when I detected the target and I didn't want to go after it at that time.

Any arm chair adventurers or anyone interested that want to get up out of your chairs and experience a cache that could prove interesting. Pm me and we'll get this started. I can't promise you that the target is Gold or Silver. I do know it's non-ferrous. That could be anything from a few cases of aluminum beer cans to a large copper cable, like someone else on here found. That's why I call them Adventures and not treasure Hunts. :skullflag:

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I would be up for an adventure. We met year before at John Redmans (Aquanut) house/party near Orlando. You and your son were there. Anyway, I am up for an adventure, lets see what it is! PM me.

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I love to dig holes. I would be glad to help but you know I have a big mouth. If the large copper wire you're talking about has anything to do with my site, you are very wrong. Nobody found anything like that. I will be in the Ft Pierce area on a dig this weekend.

Last edited:

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whats the chance of getting a salvor permit?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread