large spanish or jesuit cashes are found by reading seeing markings on the mount

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For years I hiked up and down mountain areas looking for clues to find lost treasues.I finally learned that many markings are formed from shadows and others are etched on stone. So I read.what I could and found that I should look.between the hours of 10 am and 2 pm.I also began taking photos in case I missed something, I could study my pictures.it was the best thing I ever did.I started finding many many markings.most of them that were. Located would have been missed by just looking
Once I returned home from a trip to arizona and I had taken a picture of a10ft high rock wall and it was 15ft. At length.it was full of markings.it showed a ship and a streight.line in front of it with a small circle marking at the end of the line.then I saw two tiny hooded monks.both had a smallshovel in their hands and again a line with a shadowed circle. When I returned to the mountain. Sight I looked at the wall and couldn't. See anything but rough indetations throughout. The wall.Im telling you this because there are beautiful markings near all hidden mines.the largest shado I have located was of mary mother of jesus.she stands on a pedestal. She stands about 15 ft high. The reason I continue in writing my adventures is so others.can learn.also some of your treasurenet peers told me to keep my stories.many may think im crazy but keeping what I know about searching secret would only benifit myself.

rwd mo

Jul 26, 2011
SW Mo
Detector(s) used
Minelab/whites/Tesoro/
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
In my 41 yrs of detecting and cache hunting, you will NEVER have enough back up history and pictures for your cache site. It took me 4 years to finally search one place to find a gallon of half dollars buried,But I was finally the WINNER. just have patience!!! rwd mo.

Whitebeard

Nov 20, 2011
Higher-North-Shore Qc.
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope you get to find what you're looking for, don't let time destroy your dream unless you have absolute proof that there is nothing out there, good luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread