OP
OP
B

bill-costa rica

Sep 19, 2010
playa samara
Detector(s) used
sd2100 infinium ls, 10 inch dredge
good luck with the new knee russ, all I need is a couple new lungs and I will be ready to go !!!

bill

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems like we all are getting, or gotten, new parts and pieces to keep on a mining. Lungs a toughie Bill as I've received your posts documenting the slow insidious decline. Was it that uncureable illness you had for ages that did the deed to your lungs or that habit??John

MountainDewed

Oct 4, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just signed a new lease on a 1964 house so been busy with cleaning/moving. Not real old but a new, big yard to search. I checked out historic aerials but doesn't seem there would've been much traffic before she was built but it'll be a fun search even if it's mostly clad/tabs but back to work first...

nh.nugget

Sep 3, 2013
e.rochester nh.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
whites, KEENE A52 sluice, 3" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We've got like 40 some thing degree water still way low. Temps up north have been low teens at night to mid 40's in the day. I'm just sluicing.

Reed Lukens

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2013
Congres, AZ/ former California Outlawed Gold Miner
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Whites MXT, Vsat, GMT, 5900Di Pro, Minelab GPX 5000, GPXtreme, 2200SD, Excalibur 1000!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just signed a new lease on a 1964 house so been busy with cleaning/moving. Not real old but a new, big yard to search. I checked out historic aerials but doesn't seem there would've been much traffic before she was built but it'll be a fun search even if it's mostly clad/tabs but back to work first...

Is that you Jeff?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread