Dirtyhands001

Jul 8, 2013
Canada
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro
MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eric and I had a great hunt last weekend. We located an old road that lead to the mills, train station and cellars. We hunted all along the road on both sides. We managed a cool holed large cent that was converted into a whizzer toy for a child. I threaded it and tested it out and it worked! I went to show Eric outside and my string gave out. The large cent went flying about 10 feet away! I can see how this could be lost easily. The craziest part is when Eric got a silver signal, he looked and looked and it was a ghost signal but man it was a strong one and he couldn't figure it out.. Just disappeared, but then he flips his shovel over and BOOM there it is staring right back at him! He is soooo lucky it was still there! He picked up the shovel and rechecked the hole, it was only when he squatted back down.. Crazy fun! We found more, here is the link to our video.

IMG_7834.jpg IMG_7836 (2).jpg IMG_7838.jpg IMG_7843.jpg IMG_7852.jpg IMG_7856.jpg

For those who may have missed a few video's this year, he is the playlist of 2015. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpymZHu8sv5mjCJ2Wd-F4nkb6_tND3nYv

Hope you all having a great season!
Eric and Laurie

Upvote 7

The Patriot

Bronze Member
Oct 16, 2009
Digging Relics
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox and CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that's a first I see there...adds to the neat factor! nothing wrong with that silver too! Great videos too, keep them coming!

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks a fun place to hunt!

I've lost count of how many finds have stuck to my spade & boots, & when I lose a signal its one of the 3 places I check as well as the bottom of the hole!

deershed

Silver Member
Apr 25, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was the kids find two hunts ago. lol A small kids silver ring stuck on the end of his shovel.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 89

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know I always love your hunt videos - always entertaining and usually some nice old coins too ! Thank You (keep em coming !)

46Wheat

Silver Member
May 23, 2014
Upstate NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil /
Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice day of digging

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds! Congrats!

Ya I have unknowingly skewered some of the targets with my probe then couldn't find them when I rechecked the hole.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread