Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DSCN0173 (1).jpg

Wow, look at the honker on that dude! Lol.

hes got one doesn't he!

Congrats on the JA cufflink and the military buttons. Awesome finds CD! Love the background music.

Thanks for sharing! :occasion14:

Nice job guys :occasion14: !!! I think I got the gps coordinates now :laughing7:

It doesn't matter we have hammered it! you will be lucky to find a bb now. :laughing9: plus they have mean dogs.... lol

wow on the history that you guys keep digging. totally mind blowing on what is out there to find.

You been pretty lucky yourself this year! I'm still not in the rev war club YET!

so in this video, you started off with the elliptical coil but then switched to the round. any other reason than maybe you know it better?

You been pretty lucky yourself this year! I'm still not in the rev war club YET!

Yeah, key word "YET". The luck you been having lately, I bet you'll get there in the Rev War club sometime this year.. Its a "YET" for me to get a colonial item with a president name or initials on it. lol.

so in this video, you started off with the elliptical coil but then switched to the round. any other reason than maybe you know it better?

I like the round coil better for what I do.

Would the 5 by 9 coil be the best in badly trash areas? Right know I only have the regular 11" coil. I don't know what coil I should get next?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back