Live relic

Apr 3, 2023
Good Morning ladies and gentlemen, like the title explained, I consider myself a 78 year old relic still on top of the ground. No detecting experience, but plenty of interest. With all of the problems and questions I see members having I"m wondering just how deep I want to dive in, so for now I'll just continue to snoop around and possibly ask a question every now and then, Good luck on your next hunt! Forgot to mention from Richmond, VA all my life.

Last edited:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...I consider myself a 78 year old relic...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Old Relic!:)

You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forums
You're only as old as you think you are-but there's no law stating we have to grow up, and act our age.
Ask all the questions that come to mind, there's a wealth of knowledge sitting around waiting to share.

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Morning ladies and gentlemen, like the title explained, I consider myself a 78 year old relic still on top of the ground. No detecting experience, but plenty of interest. With all of the problems and questions I see members having I"m wondering just how deep I want to dive in, so for now I'll just continue to snoop around and possibly ask a question every now and then, Good luck on your next hunt! Forgot to mention from Richmond, VA all my life.
welcome From cumberland Va . get yourself a light weight detector and do some detecting , you're gonna love it.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread