LMAO,talking to a guy about selling him the trains I have.

sliverofsilver

Apr 23, 2011
howell , nj
Detector(s) used
eyes, whites classic SL ,Bounty Hunter Tracker I-D/505 ,
Discovery 1100, eyes,hatchet,shovel,scoop,for now
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i would hold out for more
if there worth a grand and he offers $150 ,counter with what you would be comfortable with.
ive had things on ebay for months or more that eventually sell. your call, good luck
HH

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I wouldnt sell them for 150 even if I didnt know what they were really worth lol.Most of the cars are still in the original boxes,some of the boxes are worth more than the cars themselves are worth.A couple of the cars I have were only made for 1 year.He just thinks he's dealing with an idiot where as I've been doing this before feebay even excisted.He sent me a text
I'll give you 150 and I can pick them up on saturday,my answer, Ahhhh NO.all this and he advertised himself as an honest collector,yup ok:laughing9:

gusser

Dec 23, 2013
Central Penna
Detector(s) used
copper dowsing rod and a smaller 1 for a pinpointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a pair of 1953 Lionels. Not for sale at any price. They will become my sons someday.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice little investment for him gusser. Mine are dated around 1955 56.I dont mind selling mine because I found them.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
To this day him and I are friends, he just knows not to get to ridiculous!

Thats the name of the game buddy.From me youre going to get what you give.Screw me or try to screw me well,you just declared open season.Be honest with me you'll get 200% in return.

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Yup it is cut throat,even more so if you dont know what your doing or just starting out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread