Mountain Maryland
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My bride surprised me after dinner with what I told her to buy for me:laughing7: I wanted a metal detecting vest for a while now, the problem is most of my hunting is during 90 degree temps or more. I did a lot of searching on the web, almost pulled the trigger on the LL Bean vest, but was afraid the size being off, and maybe made a little too warm. Other vests didn't quite make the cut as far as what I wanted. The one that made it home is a "Master Sportsman".... got it at Dicks Sporting Goods. ($26 bucks). It is light weight, and pretty comfortable. The pockets are plentiful.. and I am sure that I will get a lot of use out of it. I told my bride that I am going to trick it out with metal detecting patches...Awesome!!!Thanks for looking:hello:

001.JPG 003.JPG

Upvote 4

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have only been to Ft Myers once, but I thought the goal there was less clothes, lol. Nice looking vest.

jewelerguy

Gold Member
Jun 28, 2011
Oklahoma
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looks like it's got plenty of pockets

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I really like that and Happy Birthday!

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice vest.I could use something like that,can never have enough pockets:)It would make a good fishing vest too!Looks to fit you well.Happy birthday Dave!HH

Ahab8

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2013
Topsham, Maine
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE w/15' SEF Coil/ Minelab GPX 4500/2 Garrett Pro Pointers/3 Sets Killer B Headphones/ Koss Headphones/ Detekniy Wireless headphone Adapter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great vest and happy Bday bro. I live about 18 minutes from the original LLBean store in Freeport. They make great stuff and have an incredible return policy. So for future reference you can never go wrong with them. But there stuff is usually fairly warm. Made for idiots like me who live in this ice box....IDIOT LOL

OP
OP
BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My wife drools when the catalogue comes in the mail.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great vest and happy Bday bro. I live about 18 minutes from the original LLBean store in Freeport. They make great stuff and have an incredible return policy. So for future reference you can never go wrong with them. But there stuff is usually fairly warm. Made for idiots like me who live in this ice box....IDIOT LOL

You can always find things cheaper than LL Bean, but you can't beat their quality.

I forgot to wish you happy birthday, Dave!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread