Looking for a White's Detector

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been searching for a Whites 6000 DI Pro or a 59OO DI PRO Used...
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS over to BRANDS > WHITE'S for more exposure.

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum NEW MEMBER INSTRODUCTIONS Description: New to TreasureNet? Introduce yourself to our community here! Welcome aboard and Happy Hunting!

tn_metal_detector.gif
You might also browse Marketplace.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blackcloud71

Blackcloud71

Feb 13, 2024
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS over to BRANDS > WHITE'S for more exposure.

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum NEW MEMBER INSTRODUCTIONS Description: New to TreasureNet? Introduce yourself to our community here! Welcome aboard and Happy Hunting!

tn_metal_detector.gif
You might also browse Marketplace.
Thank You.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been searching for a Whites 6000 DI Pro or a 59OO DI PRO Used but seems they are rare to find anymore. When I was very active in this before I had 12 back surgeries I had a 5900 DI PRO, I sure loved mine because you could make it a hip mount, these new one's you can't.
You can use a harness the attaches to your chest via bungee cord, I use it all the time, takes weight off arm and shoulders and puts it on your chest.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Post Deleted. Reminder, members can not advertise nonsupporting vendors in open forum, what you do in private messages is your business as long as recipient does not complain.

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY GO TO MACHINES
Nov 17, 2004
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been searching for a Whites 6000 DI Pro or a 59OO DI PRO Used but seems they are rare to find anymore. When I was very active in this before I had 12 back surgeries I had a 5900 DI PRO, I sure loved mine because you could make it a hip mount, these new one's you can't.
You know the DEUS I is small and weighs almost nothing, you can take the box off and put it in your pocket..
DEUS II is a little heavier, but can also be taken off and put in your pocket... New machines at least some, don't requare hipmount anymore !!

OP
OP
Blackcloud71

Blackcloud71

Feb 13, 2024
You know the DEUS I is small and weighs almost nothing, you can take the box off and put it in your pocket..
DEUS II is a little heavier, but can also be taken off and put in your pocket... New machines at least some, don't requare hipmount anymore !!
Are they expensive?

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
If I broke any forum rules, it was unintentional. I was simply in my mind trying to help someone out who was looking for a particular detector.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I broke any forum rules, it was unintentional. I was simply in my mind trying to help someone out who was looking for a particular detector.
You're good, you can give him the same info via IM called conversations on this software... It only violates rules in open forum....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread