Looking for MD People in Rome, GA.

Kruger

Jan 20, 2023
Hello all, first post here. Recently, my wife and I got an interest in the detecting hobby. Bought here a Simplex+ and I bought a Legend. Both are Nokta Markos. Anyway, I have had an interest pretty much all my life in detecting. But never did jump on the band wagon. We are both new to the hobby and am interested in finding like minded people to kinda show us the ropes. We both have to learn our machines, we get that, but we really dont know where or how to start out. And, we like getting out and meeting new people.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all, first post here...
tn_md.gif
I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Kruger!

onesweetpeter

Mar 20, 2023
Earth
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Hello all, first post here. Recently, my wife and I got an interest in the detecting hobby. Bought here a Simplex+ and I bought a Legend. Both are Nokta Markos. Anyway, I have had an interest pretty much all my life in detecting. But never did jump on the band wagon. We are both new to the hobby and am interested in finding like minded people to kinda show us the ropes. We both have to learn our machines, we get that, but we really dont know where or how to start out. And, we like getting out and meeting new people.
im in macon right now touring and detecting georgia call me and maybe we can meet up 435-767-1009

onesweetpeter

Mar 20, 2023
Earth
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
I'm just south of Atlanta, can I join you?
I just crossed into Alabama I'm at the rest area and the Welcome Center 20 West and I'm going to hit the rest area in the morning I always get quarters out of here

onesweetpeter

Mar 20, 2023
Earth
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
You hunt rest areas in Georgia as well?
Yes, also nighthawk the old courthouses. Rest areas are the best. I'd love to find somebody that would travel with me and we can take videos and post them on YouTube on real fines and real digs not that fake s*** on YouTube

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread