Lost friend,need help!

French Creek hunter

Dec 8, 2011
Charleston,WV
Detector(s) used
White's Classic 5id, Minelab E-Trac.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone this new year will be my 4th year for the search of my lost friend. When I was about 2 years old I had a playmate, her name was Nicole Varney. We were best friend for several years till I was about four when her and her mother left and moved to Winthrop Maine. We didn't hear from any of them till 2010 when Lisa Varney(Nicole Varney's mother) contacted my mother by letter. She talked about how Nicole was doing and how paranoid she was about people and boys at her school. Lisa was slowly becoming crazier and crazier to the point where she was taken away. Nicole moved in with a relative in Tennessee to get away from her mother, but I'm not sure about that still. Since then I have been searching and searching the internet for signs of any of them. I need to know where she is and what she is like. If anyone can help me that would be great. If you need more information to help your search I maybe able to help.

OP
OP
F

French Creek hunter

Dec 8, 2011
Charleston,WV
Detector(s) used
White's Classic 5id, Minelab E-Trac.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've tried Facebook. Suprising enough she doesn't seem to be on there.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try classmates.com too :thumbsup:

I doubt you would be able to find her through other search engines as she is too young to have a credit history :tongue3:

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Civil is civil,not Civel :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread