Lost Gold Mans Wedding Band at Bethany Beach, Delaware

alan593

Sep 27, 2008
Lewes, Delaware
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21
Fisher F-75 Limited
This post is for all who have hunted the beach and the water at Bethany Beach, Delaware in the last past two years.

I know that this is a long shot, but I made a promise to the wife of the owner of this lost wedding ring that I would try to find the lost ring. The ring was lost two years ago in the water, at the end of first street at Bethany Beach, Delaware. The ring is a plain yellow gold mans band that has "Come Holy Spirit" engraved inside of it with the name of a person. If any of you beach/water hunters have found a ring that matches the one that I have described please contact me by email with the name of the person that is engraved inside of the ring so that I know that it is the ring that I am looking for. The owner has offered a reward for the return of the ring. My email address is [email protected]

Thanks
Alan

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck on finding that ring. Many hunters might not own a computer, or belong to this site.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck in your search Alan. You might also put the word out to all your local detecting clubs and maybe a Craiglist ad.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread