Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
White's Spectra v3i
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
(If this doesn't belong in "today's finds", please let me know where it does belong.)

I put together a little display frame last night with gun-related things I've found at my 1800's mystery house. I think it came out nice. Several shot shell headstamps, including a "Western Expert", a "Remington SureShot", and a few variants of "UMC Co New Club". The date range is 1880 to 1910. Then some shotgun slugs and small caliber bullets, The "intact" round in the lower left is not really an intact round. It's a spent case that I found, and the lead that I found nearby. They fit together so I put them together. And I honestly don't know what the last two items in the lower right are, but they seem like they belong in there too.

IMG_2367.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 17

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
(If this doesn't belong in "today's finds", please let me know where it does belong.)

I put together a little display frame last night with gun-related things I've found at my 1800's mystery house. I think it came out nice. Several shot shell headstamps, including a "Western Expert", a "Remington SureShot", and a few variants of "UMC Co New Club". The date range is 1880 to 1910. Then some shotgun slugs and small caliber bullets, The "intact" round in the lower left is not really an intact round. It's a spent case that I found, and the lead that I found nearby. They fit together so I put them together. And I honestly don't know what the last two items in the lower right are, but they seem like they belong in there too.

View attachment 2107891
Very Cool!!!

Almy

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2011
Maritime Provinces
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
Primary Interest:
Other
The bottom 2 left items are fired rifle bullets. The left one for sure and probably the other is copper jacketed lead, normally used for hunting.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I should do the same....thats great, nice idea.

Almy

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2011
Maritime Provinces
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
Primary Interest:
Other
I meant "bottom right" rather than bottom left. They definitely do fit in the display!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread