Magic Treasure Hunting eBay, Antique Sword

Joecoins

Mar 21, 2016
PEI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wanted to share a little today, I got a few cool things recently on eBay.
I started the month with a little auction fever and spent way too much on a few good books. Then I started finding some cool stuff.
2 swords , that arrived this week. One from Australia, an older takouba (huasa). And one sword from france. I actualy just bought another takouba from the Australian seller another unique variant and I'll post it when I can. The seller has got some unique weapons and stuff like books and tarot cards by crowely...
The sword from france is another scarcely seen thing. Called by some a guduf sword. But I think it can also be called a dogaris sword .
This weekend I also got some more cool stuff treasure hunting eBay . That I will post later or when it arrives.
I had alot of fun making a new scabbard...

PXL_20240327_045246793~3.jpg

OP
OP
Joecoins

Joecoins

Mar 21, 2016
PEI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like that copy of Bulwer-Lytton's book! I am currently reading it but not as nice a copy as that!
Thanks. That's the book that got my auction fever started, and the only one I have read so far. Its nice to buy the antique editions for the price of modern ones. Unfortunately on that book the seller AI description called it wonderfully preserved. In fact it was quite brittle and I wasn't able to read it without it taking some damage..., good story for being written 1870, but I could have done without the chapter about the vocabulary and conjugations...
The other books were illustrated editions, Faust ,illustrated by Harry Clarke, Candide illustrated by Mahlone Blaine, King Arthurs knights 1903 first edition illustrated and written by Pyle, I want to get the other 3 books for that series aswell... And the Bible stories illustrated by dore also a 1870 first edition.
I got them as books to enjoy reading and then hopefully part with at a profit. I have bought and sold books on eBay before. Actualy just recently sold a couple for quite a profit. Certain older books are trending right now.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Joecoins

Joecoins

Mar 21, 2016
PEI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was interesting