MAJOR GOLD FIND IN NE GA!!!!!

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I heard this from a very good Source.

Would have posted in the 'Treasure in the News section' but this has not made the New's YET!

The Find is the Stuff Dreams are made of.

I'm not sure on all the specifics but this find was made a few years back, & it sounded like the finder has gone through the Legalities, & "red tape" so to speak.

So what I heard is this will be big News Soon , & I do believe the Cache was originally located with a Metal Detector , I hear it was Deep ' In the 4 foot area'.

Like I said , I'm not super sure on the details but the find has Civil War Links & involves 80 Pounds on the Purest Gold found in the World ' If I recall Correctly' The Purest Gold Veins were (in 2 different States) NC & GA ;This was from the Georgia Site.

Like I said "I wish that I had the Details" but 80 pounds in 5 pound 'Marked' Ingots.

I'm shaking typing this.

I can not wait to see some pic's.

If this is old news , I'm sorry , I did some searching & found nothing on T-net about this amazing find.

"The Stuff Dreams are Made of. " indeed.:box: ::goldbar:--X Many.:headbang:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Davers

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I'm off to bed .

Good luck to all those planning to Detect this weekend & be Safe.

I just could not hold this AMAZING news to myself.
Davers

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
if you read it in the news, you are too late

OP
OP
Davers

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
OP
OP
Davers

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It seem's people can keep secrets.

I only posted this cause ,I was told as were several other people.
&
The news would be coming out Soon.
Davers

OP
OP
Davers

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting and intriguing to say the least! Please post any updates if you get them.

Frank

Will do Frank.
We I heard this , the Story was also told to 3-4 other random people while I was this Certain Business.

I also told the Man who told me the Story that I was gonna mention it on t-net & he seemed not to mind.

I also heard him telling others "this will soon be big News".

I have a Friend at this business who when I walked in almost instantly said to the other Man "Hey tell Dave the Metal Detector & the Gold Find story" Cause he knows I love to detect. & also love Civil War History.

As I stated this find was made a few years ago & everyone involved was asked to sign a Confidentially Form.

Also heard a certain amount of this Find has been sold already to anonymous buyers , as it's historical Value exceeds the melt value of the ingots.

I had a Relic Club Event today & told a Couple Guys I know Well & I got the feeling they did not believe me.

I don't reckon many on T-net do either due to lack of responses but if I heard this Story from a T-net member , i'd likely hold back on comments until I got confirmation elsewhere.

I totally trust the Man that told me this , He is a very Serious Man. & it's not April 1,st.
BUT
If I am Wrong on this Event ill be the first to apologize 'where & when needed'.

I have mentioned most of the info , I heard about this minus a few details.

Will keep you in the loop.
Davers

Jul 2, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well if you consider that big news then you don't even want to know what I am sitting on

USMC Reaper

May 23, 2015
Abbeville, S.C.
Detector(s) used
MineLab CTX 3030, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Davers,

I don't doubt you one bit!! Cool story.

Will do Frank.
We I heard this , the Story was also told to 3-4 other random people while I was this Certain Business.

I also told the Man who told me the Story that I was gonna mention it on t-net & he seemed not to mind.

I also heard him telling others "this will soon be big News".

I have a Friend at this business who when I walked in almost instantly said to the other Man "Hey tell Dave the Metal Detector & the Gold Find story" Cause he knows I love to detect. & also love Civil War History.

As I stated this find was made a few years ago & everyone involved was asked to sign a Confidentially Form.

Also heard a certain amount of this Find has been sold already to anonymous buyers , as it's historical Value exceeds the melt value of the ingots.

I had a Relic Club Event today & told a Couple Guys I know Well & I got the feeling they did not believe me.

I don't reckon many on T-net do either due to lack of responses but if I heard this Story from a T-net member , i'd likely hold back on comments until I got confirmation elsewhere.

I totally trust the Man that told me this , He is a very Serious Man. & it's not April 1,st.
BUT
If I am Wrong on this Event ill be the first to apologize 'where & when needed'.

I have mentioned most of the info , I heard about this minus a few details.

Will keep you in the loop.
Davers

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions